Angel Stadium Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, California 92806
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
The three entrances into the Angel Stadium parking lot are Douglass Road, State College Boulevard, and Orangewood Avenue. The parking lot opens 2.5 hours prior to the start of the scheduled first pitch.
The entrance for oversized vehicle and bus (greater than 20 feet in length) is located on Orangewood Avenue.
However, season ticket holders with parking coupons should use the Express Entry Lane on Orangewood Avenue.
Drivers of Lexus vehicles may park in the Lexus Lot just west of the Home Plate Gate. Do be reminded that the maximum capacity is 100 Lexus vehicles. No reservations are allowed and it is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The recommended entrance for Lexus vehicles is the State College entrance. Please follow the directions of the parking marshalls upon entering the lot.
Baseball Regular Season day-of-game parking prices are as follows:
- $10.00 for general parking
- $20.00 for preferred, oversized vehicle and bus parking
***Baseball Post-Season, Supercross, Monster Jam, concerts, and other event parking rates are subject to change.
They accept cash, debit/credit cards, and Apple/Android pay.
Also, when entering the parking lot, drivers will receive a parking ticket with the following words:
READ THIS CONTRACT – IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF ANGELS BASEBALL LP AND THE CITY OF ANAHEIM.
This ticket LICENSES the ticket holder to park ONE VEHICLE in ONE PARKING SPACE for ONE EVENT. Angels Baseball LP and the City of Anaheim are NOT RESPONSIBLE and assume no liability for any fire, theft, damage or loss of the vehicle or any article left therein. ONLY A LICENSE OF SPACE IS GRANTED HEREBY AND NO BAILMENT IS CREATED. The Parking Ticket holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Angels, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any loss, liability, damage, including property damage, or cost that may be incurred due to leaving their vehicle in the parking lot, the risk and responsibility of which is fully assumed by the Parking Ticket Holder. Acceptance of this ticket and use of a parking space constitutes an acknowledgment by the holder that he/she has read and agrees to the foregoing provisions.
Parking Lot Regulations
- This ticket is good for one vehicle entry only. It is not valid for in/out parking.
- Vehicles in excess of 20 feet in length will be charged an additional parking fee.
- No vehicle will occupy more than one parking space.
- Park only in a marked stall. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas will be cited/towed away.
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION in the parking lot is ILLEGAL.
- On-site catering is prohibited.
- BBQs: Only approved gas/propane units with fuel valve turn-offs. No charcoal allowed.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Parking lot closes one (1) hour after the conclusion of the event.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- No selling, soliciting or advertising on ballpark property.
The parking for disabled persons is located outside Gates 1-6 and the Home Plate Gate. Parking staffs will direct fans with a valid state-issued parking permit for disabilities and/or a license plate for disabilities to these areas.